Note the following:
- Papers’ maximum length is 6000 words (including references) and maximum of 16 pages.
- All final submissions of papers must be in .doc, docx or .tex format for easier edit for the proceedings.
- The papers must follow the Springer LNBIP formatting instructions.
- Authors will be asked to transfer the copyright of the paper to IFIP. This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws. All authors of accepted papers will be asked to fill out a IFIP/Springer consent-to-publish form.
- Papers are submitted via EasyChair which is a conference management system that is designed to help conference organisers in their work.